1/100 Holmes Road North Bendigo, VIC 3550
Melting pot of charm and luxury
• Double brick
• Unit 1 of 2
• 2 bedrooms
• Built in robes, ceiling fans
• Updated Kitchen, island bench, electric hotplates and under bench oven.
• Large carpeted Lounge
• Ornate period features: leadlight windows, iron lace, ornamental fire places, polished floor boards, sash windows, timber doors and exposed brick walls
• Gas heater and split system
• Combined bathroom/laundry, shower, claw foot bath, vanity, tough, toilet
• Off street parking within gated yard
• Garden shed
• An occupied chicken run
• Rent includes water consumption and regular gardener
• Nearby public transport, Bendigo Showgrounds, IGA, Lightning Reef Primary School
• Only minutes to Bendigo CBD
Framed by long established, manicured leafy gardens. A melting pot of modern luxuries and aesthetically pleasing old world charm. Historically precious Cambridgeshire Hotel, presents a unique living opportunity. Meticulously restored and refurbished. Untold heart and soul over countless hours. A true credit to the owner. Your proven ability to respect and genuine desire and willingness to maintain is sought.
Apply online at any time with Step Up Property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Air Conditioning
- Open Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Split System Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Gas Heating
Phone : 0490 035 610
Email : email@example.com
Mail : PO Box 380, Eaglehawk, Victoria, 3556.